FALCON 100 Rudder angle display
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-100 rudder angle feedback sensor acts as a stand alone rudder feedback indicator. The S-100 is based on an internal non contact position sensor, it offers reliable and long lasting operation. The NMEA output can be connected directly to a FALCON-1000 display, or to a MultiHUB for information distribution. The sensor does not require any mechanical adjusting, all settings are remotely made in the software. Suitable for normal and 360o steering gears, individual port/starboard setting, and master orslave configurations, this unit is suitable for any application.
Scope of supply:
- S-100 Rudder angle
- Mounting set
- Connection set
- Power supply 18-36 VDC
- Power consumption less than 2A
- Indicator 0,1°/min @ 90°/min. 0,5°/min @ 300°/min
- mechanical and electrical rotation 360°
- analogue output, galvanic isolated 10V to +10V
- Built-in power supply alarm
- Non-contact magnetic recording angle
- Zero-point adjustable over entire field line
- NMEA RSA output
- By DIP switch selectable port feedback unit or starboard feedback unit
The Falcon 100 is displayed with the Falcon 1000 display unit. The Falcon 100 consists of one Falcon 1000 and one P-100 Rudder angle sensor.
- FALCON 120 Echo sounder displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-120 sensor is the depth sounder.
- FALCON 130 Wind Station displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-130 solid state wind sensor is a c...
- FALCON 300 Rate of turn display uni...View
The FALCON-1000 together with the S-300 sensor is the rate of turn ind...
- FALCON 550 Autopilot control unitView
The FALCON-550 autopilot control unit is a complete stand alone FALCON...
- FALCON 650 Follow-up steering leverView
The FALCON-650 is the follow up steering lever. It has a sturdy tiller...
- FALCON 700 Intercom main stationView
The FALCON-700 is an intercom main station. Digital audio processing g...
- FALCON 1000 DisplayView
The FALCON-1000 is a display unit of the FALCON series.