FALCON 120 Echo sounder display
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-120 sensor is the depth sounder. The depth information from the transducer is transformed to a NMEA message in a dedicated local transformer box. This specific transducer is appreciated for its properties in shallow waters and is nearly unaffected by airbubbles. The NMEA output can be connected directly to a FALCON-1000 display, or it can be connected to a MultiHUB for information distribution. The connected FALCON-1000 can accept two transducers, which may be displayed simultaneous. In the single transducer mode a graphic depth curve is displayed. 0-4 or 0-40 meters range can be set and also depth alarm is available. Unique is the indication of clearence between actual depth and alarm depth.
Scope of supply:
- FALCON-1000 multi functional display
- S-120 depth sensor interface box
- Transducer 200kHz
- Mounting set
- Connection set
- Power supply 18-36 VDC
- Power consumption less than 1A
- Indicator range to 0,3m – 4m or 3m – 40m
- Built-in power supply alarm
The Falcon 120 is displayed with the Falcon 1000 display unit. The Falcon 120 consists of one Falcon 1000, one transducer and one P-120 depth sensor interface box.
- FALCON 100 Rudder angle displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-100 rudder angle feedback sensor a...
- FALCON 130 Wind Station displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-130 solid state wind sensor is a c...
- FALCON 300 Rate of turn display uni...View
The FALCON-1000 together with the S-300 sensor is the rate of turn ind...
- FALCON 550 Autopilot control unitView
The FALCON-550 autopilot control unit is a complete stand alone FALCON...
- FALCON 650 Follow-up steering leverView
The FALCON-650 is the follow up steering lever. It has a sturdy tiller...
- FALCON 700 Intercom main stationView
The FALCON-700 is an intercom main station. Digital audio processing g...
- FALCON 1000 DisplayView
The FALCON-1000 is a display unit of the FALCON series.