FALCON 130 Wind Station display
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-130 solid state wind sensor is a complete wind station. The S-130 solid state wind senor gives you a perfect indication of wind speed, direction, outside temperature, air pressure and angle correction. It even indicates true wind without the use of a GPS. Due to its design and the absence of moving parts, it guarantees the quality you can expect of Radio Zeeland DMP products. The NMEA output can be connected directly to a FALCON-1000 display, or it can be connected up to a MultiHUB for information distribution.
Scope of supply:
- FALCON-1000 multi functional display
- S-130 solid state wind sensor
- Mounting set
- Connection set
- Power supply 10-14 VDC
- Power consumption less than 500mA
- Built-in power supply alarm
- The S-130 wind sensor provides the following signals:
- Relative wind direction
- Relative wind speed
- True wind direction
- True wind speed
- Outside temperature
- Air pressure
The Falcon 130 is displayed with the Falcon 1000 display unit. The Falcon 130 consists of one Falcon 1000 and one S-130 solid state windsensor.
- FALCON 100 Rudder angle displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-100 rudder angle feedback sensor a...
- FALCON 120 Echo sounder displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-120 sensor is the depth sounder.
- FALCON 300 Rate of turn display uni...View
The FALCON-1000 together with the S-300 sensor is the rate of turn ind...
- FALCON 550 Autopilot control unitView
The FALCON-550 autopilot control unit is a complete stand alone FALCON...
- FALCON 650 Follow-up steering leverView
The FALCON-650 is the follow up steering lever. It has a sturdy tiller...
- FALCON 700 Intercom main stationView
The FALCON-700 is an intercom main station. Digital audio processing g...
- FALCON 1000 DisplayView
The FALCON-1000 is a display unit of the FALCON series.