FALCON 550 Autopilot control unit
The FALCON-550 autopilot control unit is a complete stand alone FALCON autopilot system. The very heart of the pilot is the F-503 junction box. The processing rate of the various parameters has been dramatically improved, resulting in an excellent steering behavior. The most common steering systems are supported: on/off and proportional valves. The network allows for distribution of the pilot information to other displays as well. The FALCON-550 Autopilot control unit is approved under number E/04/101.
Scope of supply:
- FALCON-1000 multi functional display
- F-501 pilot control unit
- F-503 autopilot junctionbox
- S-100 rudder angle sensor
- S-300 gyro 90o/min, 300o/min
- Mounting set
- Connection set
- Power supply 18-36 VDC
- Power consumption: less than 2A
- Indicator: 0,1°/min @ 90°/min. 0,5°/min @ 300°/min
- Mechanical and electrical rotation 360°
- Analogue output, galvanic isolated 10V to +10V
- Built-in power supply alarm
- Non-contact magnetic recording angle
- Zero-point adjustable over the entire field line>
- NMEA RSA output signal
- By DIP switch selectable port feedback unit or starboard feedback unit
The Falcon 550 is displayed with the Falcon 1000 display unit.
- FALCON 100 Rudder angle displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-100 rudder angle feedback sensor a...
- FALCON 120 Echo sounder displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-120 sensor is the depth sounder.
- FALCON 130 Wind Station displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-130 solid state wind sensor is a c...
- FALCON 300 Rate of turn display uni...View
The FALCON-1000 together with the S-300 sensor is the rate of turn ind...
- FALCON 650 Follow-up steering leverView
The FALCON-650 is the follow up steering lever. It has a sturdy tiller...
- FALCON 700 Intercom main stationView
The FALCON-700 is a Voice over IP based intercom system. Digital audio...
- FALCON 1000 DisplayView
The FALCON-1000 is a display unit of the FALCON series.