FALCON 650 Follow-up steering lever
The FALCON-650 is the follow up steering lever. It has a sturdy tiller and basic controls. It can be connected to the rest of the system using the Ethernet network. The unit is finished in glass and up to three FALCON-650 levers can be connected to a network.
Scope of supply:
- FALCON-650 steering lever
- Mounting set
- Connection set
- Power supply 18-36 VDC
- Power consumption less than 0.5A
- Built-in power supply alarm
For further information, please contact our sales department.
- FALCON 100 Rudder angle displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-100 rudder angle feedback sensor a...
- FALCON 120 Echo sounder displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-120 sensor is the depth sounder.
- FALCON 130 Wind Station displayView
The FALCON-1000 combined with the S-130 solid state wind sensor is a c...
- FALCON 300 Rate of turn display uni...View
The FALCON-1000 together with the S-300 sensor is the rate of turn ind...
- FALCON 550 Autopilot control unitView
The FALCON-550 autopilot control unit is a complete stand alone FALCON...
- FALCON 700 Intercom main stationView
The FALCON-700 is an intercom main station. Digital audio processing g...
- FALCON 1000 DisplayView
The FALCON-1000 is a display unit of the FALCON series.